Friday, February 15, 2013

Bitter Sweet


This last week we had Zone Conference! Woot I love trainings and Zone Conferences! Especially when President  is there because he is such an inspired good teaching man. We have had a mission focus lately about how we can better find people to teach and the mission has amazing responded with a "Lets do it" and baptisms are sky rocketing. We by far lead the world in the number of baptisms per capita for any mission this size. Well now the focus for this Zone Conference was that we learn how to become better teachers so that more of the investigators that we do find are baptized. For most of the world 12 new investigators = a convert. In ours 6.5= a convert. So we had a lot of good trainings on obedience and asking questions and the such.

 I have never been so happy in my life as I was there for a second as the AP hugged me and said good job. The sisters just had to teach one more lesson and they were all baptized. At the same time I was so upset that I was not able to be there to see it happen. At the same time I could see the sisters were really needed there and was so happy for J. It is such a testimony to me to see that President  is an inspired mission president. He knows exactly where everyone is needed in this mission. I have no doubt about it.



Well enough story time. I am exhausted cause we have been out of the apartment since 6 this morning to go to the temple and we still have to shop and laundry and everything. It is awful. We might have to do laundry tomorrow. Hope things are going well for all of you. I would love to hear from you and I am trying to make the best of all that I have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment