Thursday, September 13, 2012

One more week



Hello everyone! I am in my last week here at the MTC and am going a little crazy. Nothing new at the MTC though so don't worry. We'll finish our lessons and role plays by Saturday and I have "In-field Orientation" scheduled for the entire day tomorrow. I guess it is just a class where they tell us about what the field will be like. It shouldn't be TOO bad right? I'll be flying to the San Diego airport on Tuesday very early in the morning. I am super excited to get out of the MTC but Extra super excited about finally being out in the field. I honestly feel like the most prepared person of the people I know going with me to Carlsbad California. I am however finally beginning to get nervous. Well Ciao! Stay safe. Love from Elder Gemperline.

No comments:

Post a Comment