Sunday, July 22, 2012

Temple

Hey everyone, so I had the great opportunity to go through the temple this last weekend and recieve my endowment. I just wanted to say that I am so very grateful for this beautiful life here on earth. It is such a special and simple blessing we all take for granted everyday. I'm also so very grateful for the restored gospel which I have been so lucky to recieve and accept and all that it helps me with in life. It's really cool that we have houses of the lord here on the earth that we can visit and feel so greatly his spirit and love. I can definitely now see why it is so important that I go on a mission and invite others to come unto christ and visit the temple for themselves and find the great joy that comes with all of it!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT! Can't wait to do that myself and that you'll be coming too!

    ReplyDelete